Join us for our annual Cyclist Expo & Roadie Training! This event is a great opportunity to get tools, tips and information to help you prepare for the seven day journey in June. There will be lots of vendors on site selling gear at great prices, along with clinics on bike maintenance, what to expect during ride week, fundraising and more.
- Free cycling gear (new and gently used)
- Free Bike fit checks
- Free Massage
- Foam Roller workshops
- Info on Nutrition for endurance cycling
- Fundraising ideas from our panel of veteran cyclists
- Red Dress swap meet booth
- Positive Pedalers information and support
- Be the Reason incentives pick up
- Free Photo Booth! (pose with your new friends!)
- Prize Drawings
- And more!
New to the ride? We'll have veteran cyclists on hand to be your personal tour guide through the Expo, answering any questions you have about the ride.
Veteran riders - be sure to bring your cycling gear (in usable condition) to donate to the gear exchange (that includes your old red dresses!).
Roadies - meet fellow Roadies, Captains and Deputies and get the scoop on what to expect during event week. Check out the Roadie Training details for more info and to RSVP!
Two training rides will leave before Expo doors open:
- Ride #1 will be a 38-mile ride, meeting at 8am and riding out at 8:45am. This ride will be very challenging with plenty of climbing and great views of the ocean. We recommend this for immediate and experienced cyclists... there's some really good climbing on this route! Check it out here: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1017810 (note: subject to change. Official detailed route sheet will be given to you Sunday morning)
- Ride #2 will be a 20-mile ride, meeting at 9am and riding out at 9:45am. This will be an easier loop around Lake Merced, allowing you plenty of time to get back and enjoy the Expo! Check it out here: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1019037
Please note that parking is limited in the area. We strongly encourage you to carpool, ride your bike (!) or take public transit. *Secure bike parking will be available at the Expo!
Special thanks to Recology for donating compost, recycling and waste service!
We look forward to seeing you there!!!