AIDS/LifeCycle benefits, and is jointly produced by, San Francisco AIDS Foundation (Tax ID # 94-2927405) and Los Angeles LGBT Center (Tax ID # 95-3567895), each of which is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation recognized as tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to AIDS/LifeCycle are deductible for income tax purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
On The Road Again
|Donate to support Tyler!|
Raised the amount of money defined for this milestone
We're on our way
Thanks to my generous sponsors
Mr. Van Fletcher
Hollywood Forever Match
HRH Prince Marshall
Willie, Grace & Marshall
Jay, Taunya and Nemo
Mr. Kanthiah Yogakumar
Foley & Mansfield
Goldman Sachs & Co Mathcing Gi
Sean Thomas Rourke
victor & ana ortega
VL59 Insurance Marketing, Inc
Noelle Alan and Lucy Berman
Dr Trong B. Nguyen
Peony, Monkey and Snake
Lulu & Dmitry
Alan Acosta & Tom Gratz
AXA Foundation Matching Gifts Administration
Kelly Lynch & Annie Goto
Mr. Eric M Shore
Derek Jones MD
Mr. William Keck
I'm Riding to End AIDS - and through the pioneering efforts of the Center - I feel I can see the end of this Epidemic on the far horizon. Until then - This Ride Goes On
For the 4th year, I am riding From June 2-8, 2013 - 7-days, 545-miles - from San Francisco to Los Angeles.
The the life-saving and life-building services the Center offers inspire my ride.
* The Jeffrey Goodman Special Care Clinic provides HIV and STD testing and medical care
* Mental Health Services provides people with HIV mental health and substance abuse counseling and treatment
* Youth Programs provide homeless youth shelter, food, and support that decrease their risk for HIV transmission and LifeWorks offers mentoring, support groups and sexual education to youth at risk but still at home
* Senior Services offers support for older people living with HIV
* In all of the 20+ Center programs, those most at risk for HIV infection stay healthy because of targeted prevention/education programs
* The Center staff advances funding and policies important to all those living with HIV, in California and nationally
* Collectively, the Center provides 25,000 client visits a month at 5 facilities and HIV and sexual health remain one of the top priorities until this epidemic is over.
Please help me support this incredible organization by giving what you can. The Center truly save lives every day - as they lead the charge in the fight to end AIDS - and we will keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past.