AIDS/LifeCycle benefits, and is jointly produced by, San Francisco AIDS Foundation (Tax ID # 94-2927405) and L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center (Tax ID # 95-3567895), each of which is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation recognized as tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to AIDS/LifeCycle are deductible for income tax purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
COLOR ME RED! - Help me raise $20K!
|Donate to support Joshua!|
Raised the amount of money defined for this milestone
We're on our way
Thanks to my generous sponsors
- Bank of America Matching Gifts Program
Dave & Shelley
Steve & Linda Lundell
JD & Susan
Kraig & Michael
Tyler and Robert
Chris and Aly Cottam
Denise and Larry Levien
Bud and Lee Bailey
Pastor Bob Brown
Mr. Craig M Sager
Shug and Handsome
The Hale Family
The Heschong Family
Mike and Carol Vuckovich
Mr. Jason D Boone
Dee and Sharon Baxter
David, Jammie & Sameerah
Kathy and Ken Herr
Mr. Ryan Barr
Mike, Danielle, Adysen Perico
The Garrett Family
Hey Friends! Check this out!
Wandering around the Nevada desert last summer, I was given a charge to do something inspiring, audacious and compassionate for my local community in 2013.
How am I turning that call in to action? After 12 years off the road, I'm getting back on the bike in support of the SF AIDS Foundation!
What am I doing?: I'm riding a bike 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles along with over 2000 other cyclists as part of the AIDS/Lifecyle 12 team.
What's my goal?: To raise a minimum of $10,000. As of 3/4/2013, that first goal has been bested! Now we're on our way to $20K! QUACK!
How committed to this am I?: I'm SUPER fortunate to be able to personally contribute the entire minimum fundraising requirement of $3000, which has been graciously matched 100% by the Bank of America Foundation. So we're officially on the backside of the challenge!!
When is it?: June 2-8 2013.
Why: To make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS. I ride for my friends and loved ones who are living with HIV and for those who have lost their lives to this pandemic.
How can you help?: Help me support AIDS/LifeCycle by giving what you can. Your donation is fully tax deductible. We'll keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past. I'm happy to be part of such an inspiring event, supported by fantastic people. I hope that you'll share in the excitement, challenge and fun by making a contribution in support of the SF AIDS Foundation.
AIDS/LifeCycle is co-produced by the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and is designed to advance their shared interests to end the pandemic and human suffering caused by AIDS.
The goals of AIDS/LifeCycle are to:
- Raise funds to support the HIV/AIDS services of the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation;
- Increase awareness and knowledge about the services and programs offered by the benefiting organizations;
- Increase awareness and knowledge about HIV/AIDS among participants, their donors and the general public;
- Increase AIDS activism and volunteerism among the participant and donor communities, inspiring them to become ambassadors in the fight against AIDS;
- Provide a positive, life-affirming experience for people affected and infected by HIV;
- Contribute to an increased understanding of the disproportionate impact HIV has had on the GLBT communities in SF and LA;
- Encourage an environment of dignity and improved quality of life for those affected by HIV and AIDS.