Become An Ambassador
You’re invited to join our Ambassador team and host an evening at a top Bay Area Restaurant with your friends and family. Ambassadors are matched to restaurants in groups of two—sign up with a friend and host the evening together. After everyone enjoys a fun night, 25% of their bill is donated to support San Francisco AIDS Foundation’s life-saving work.
What do Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors volunteer their time to host a participating restaurant in San Francisco on April 28, 2015. They invite friends and family to dine at their designated restaurant and during the evening they greet guests, share information about the cause, and promote sweepstakes ticket sales.
- Attend the Ambassador Kickoff Training on the evening of Monday, April 13, 2015 or Tuesday, April 21, 2015. We’ll provide more details after you register.
- Invite your friends and family to dine in your assigned restaurant.
- Greet and welcome diners. Remind them that 25% of their bill will be donated to HIV prevention and care programs in San Francisco.
- Promote the sweepstakes at each table. We have some fantastic prizes to give away this year and the majority of diners will want to participate.
- Register with a friend and co-host the evening together, or host it on your own.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Funds raised for Dining Out for Life support the many life-saving programs offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Why I am an Ambassador
“Being an ambassador is basically hosting a restaurant for the day,” Laura explains. “You invite all your friends, family, and coworkers to come hang out and eat with you on the night of the event and support a good cause.”
Read More »