Become An Ambassador
You’re invited to join our Ambassador team and host an evening at a top Bay Area Restaurant with your friends and family. Ambassadors are matched to restaurants in groups of two—sign up with a friend and host the evening together. After everyone enjoys a fun night, the restaurant will donate up to 25% of the bill to support San Francisco AIDS Foundation’s life-saving work.
What do Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors volunteer their time to host a participating restaurant in San Francisco on April 26, 2016. They invite friends and family to dine at their designated restaurant and during the evening they greet guests, share information about the cause, and promote sweepstakes ticket sales.
- Attend the Ambassador Kickoff Training on April 11 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
- Invite your friends and family to dine at your assigned restaurant.
- Greet and welcome diners. Remind them that up to 25% of their bill will be donated to HIV prevention and care programs in San Francisco.
- Promote the sweepstakes at each table. We have some fantastic prizes to give away this year and the majority of diners will want to participate.
- Register with a friend and co-host the evening together, or host it on your own.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Funds raised for Dining Out for Life support the many life-saving programs offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
As a Dining Out for Life Ambassador, your fundraising efforts--both in the restaurant and online before and after the event--go a long way to helping more than 16,000 San Francisco AIDS Foundation clients get the support and care they need.
Read more about Fundraising
Why I am an Ambassador
“When you’re an ambassador, basically you’re asking your friends to come and eat with you. You get to host a fun night out in San Francisco. I always ask my friends to dine with me, and ask that they invite their friends, too. It turns into a chance to meet a lot of new people, all for a good cause.” Read More »