Hello, friends. It's that time, again! Dining Out for Life is Tuesday, April 23rd. Join me to support the HIV prevention and care services of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
This will be my tenth year on the planning committee and I am hoping it will be the biggest year to date!
How can you participate?
- Dine at my restaurant, Chouquet's, on the evening of Tuesday April 23!
- Call or use the website to make a reservation: https://www.chouquets.com
- 25% of your bill will be sent directly to The San Francisco AIDS Foundation. It's super fun.
- Donate or purchase sweepstakes entries here on my fundraising page!
- That's where you are right now! Click DONATE NOW!
- Check out the prizes! https://www.doflsf.org/#event
- Show up at any participating restaurant!
- SF list here: https://www.doflsf.org/#restaurants
- Nationwide participants here: http://www.diningoutforlife.com/
Why do I care about this cause so much? I'm all about harm reduction! Plus, marginalized communities are disproportionally affected by HIV/AIDS, and have lower access to care. That makes me frustrated! So let's act!
What do your donations and sweepstakes entries go to? 1) Reducing new infections, 2) Making sure everyone knows their status, 3) Ensuring access to care for HIV positive persons. Some statistics: http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/statistics/
With your help, San Francisco could be the first U.S. city to end the HIV epidemic!