As the fight to end HIV/AIDS continues, so does my commitment to AIDS/LifeCycle. AIDS/LifeCycle is an incredible 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles that raises money and awareness to fight HIV/AIDS and support those living with this disease. I will ride together with over 2,200 riders and 500+ volunteer roadies for one week, June 2-8, 2019.
AIDS/LifeCycle 2019 marks my 14th year of participating in this incredible event - my 8th time as a rider. Next April I will be celebrating 27 years of living positively with HIV. I am personally committed to raising over $10,000 to support the San Francisco AIDS Foundation in its mission towards making San Francisco the first U.S. city to end the HIV epidemic.
Please consider making a donation in support of my ride and this incredible organization. Any amount is very much appreciated and can even be made in 10 monthly installments. Donations are tax deductible, and all donations will help make a difference in the fight to end HIV/AIDS.
Thank you so much for your love and support!
Adam Q. Robinson
What your donation does:
• $10,000 helps provide counseling services for more than 250 clients.
• $5,000 helps keep the HIV testing RV rolling for one year.
• $2,500 helps four HIV-positive people receive stable housing for one month.
• $1,000 helps provide two Community Education Forums where 150 individuals can learn more about HIV.
• $250 helps provide ten rapid HIV antibody tests at a testing site.
• $175 helps provide case management for 15 HIV-positive clients who are homeless.
• $150 helps provide 1,000 syringes through the street-based Syringe Access Services.
• $100 helps provide the travel cost for a Treatment Advocacy Coordinator to attend the medical appointments of 25 clients, provide moral support, and help clients advocate for themselves.
• $25 helps a financial benefits counselor assist one person in navigating the private and public benefits systems.
• $10 helps provide 143 condoms to the SFAF and LA LGBT Center's service sites.
Every dollar counts! Thanks for being a hero!