Let's do this again!
Next year from June 2nd - June 8th, over 3,000 Cyclists, Roadies and Virtual Cyclists will particpate in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
For the second time, I’ll be one of them!
In 2018, I had no idea what to expect. I constantly wondered in the begining if I was going to be able to raise the minimum needed for me to ride.
But, wow. THANKS to my amazing friends, family, and colleagues, we raised an incredible $12,500 -- smashing my personal goal of $10,000!!!
So, to kick off my second year, I'm setting my goal again at $10,000! I know we can do it!
Please support this amazing organization by making a donation via the donate now button above.
By getting into the "10K Club," it means we'd helping in one of the following ways:
- * Offer substance use counseling services for more than 250 clients in one month.
- * Help HIV-positive persons receive safe and stable housing situations for one month.
- * Deliver enough Rapid HIV Antibody tests to test 400 people at Magnet, and other foundation sites.
- * Ensures case management for HIV-positive clients who are homeless or at-risk for homelessness.
- * Provides 60,000 syringes through Syringe Access Services.
Will you support me by making a donation today?