I'm Roading to End AIDS
Oprah and Gayle are taking a year of the bike to support the thousands of riders along the route this year!
This will be my fith year participating in AIDS/Lifecycle. ALC is a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS.
Help me support AIDS/LifeCycle by giving what you can. We'll keep riding and roading every year until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past.
Want some suggestions of how much to donate?
- $1,000 covers a full year of medical supply costs for 55 patients
- $545 is $1 for every mile I'll ride from San Francisco to LA
- $333 represents the 33.3 million people worldwide living with HIV
- $100 provides 8 free rapid HIV tests to clients
- $54.50 represents a penny for every mile ridden for ALC
- $10 buys 143 condoms that the Health Education and Prevention Program will distribute
- Whatever YOU can give!
ALC offers a great option for donating -- a monthly pledge. You can pledge any amount and indicate that it should be split over multiple months. This is a great way to make a large donation without taking a large hit to your bank account all at once.
We'll keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past!