We’re working together to make HIV/AIDS a thing of the past.
Will you support me by making a donation today?
Watch out world: I’m cycling from SF to LA!
From June 2nd to June 8th, I’ll be joining over 3,000 Cyclists, Roadies, and Virtual Cyclists in AIDS/LifeCycle, a 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise funds for the life-saving services offered by San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
Every donation counts!
The funds that have supported the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center have had an amazing impact on our community. In 2017, San Francisco was able to:
- - Enroll 1,805 people on PrEP, a once a day pill that prevents the transmission of HIV
- - Provide 16,796 HIV and sexually transmitted infection clinical visits
- - Give 328 HIV+ individuals access to affordable health care
- - Identify 1 out of every 5 new HIV infections in the city by making testing and counseling more accessible
- - House 383 HIV+ individuals by providing rent subsidies
And I need your help!
The services provided as a result of this event mean the world to those who receive them, and your support means the world to me.
Thank you for joining me in this cause!