If you have participated in Dining Out For Life or other events like AIDS/LifeCycle or have donated to SFAF, you probably have a user account on our website. Click here to to sign in to your account before you register for Dining Out For Life (we can send you your password if you don't know it).
Become a Dining Out For Life Ambassador!
It takes a village to execute Dining Out For Life and our Ambassadors are our greatest resource for success! As an ambassador, we'll work directly with you to make sure you are paired up with a local restaurant. You'll enjoy a night out with friends while raising money to support the services of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. We'll provide you with all the tools for fundraising, including a personalized web page. Registration as an ambassador is free, and there is no fundraising minimum.
What does it take to be a Dining Out for Life Ambassador?
- First, you'll attend the Ambassador Kick Off Training: Eat some tasty food, meet your fellow ambassadors, and learn all the skills you will need to be a successful ambassador.
- Invite your friends and family to come to your assigned restaurant: We encourage you to make phone calls, send emails, use Facebook and other social outlets to fill the seats in your restaurant.
- Get acquainted with your restaurant: You'll be the source for information and your restaurateur may look to you for answers.
- Greet and welcome all the diners: Create a warm dining environment by thanking everyone for coming out and reminding them that 25% of their bill will be donated to HIV prevention and care programs in the Bay Area.
- Promote the raffle: This is a fun way to engage with diners, and to raise vital funds to fight HIV/AIDS. We will provide you with a personal online fundraising page that will make it easy for your friends and family to make a donation which will enter them into our prize drawing.
- Most importantly, have fun! This event is like hosting a big dinner party with all your friends, family, co-workers – but without all the cleanup.
Sign up now and we'll be in touch with more information. If you prefer not to register online or have any questions, feel free to contact us at (415) 487-3114.