AIDS/LifeCycle benefits, and is jointly produced by, San Francisco AIDS Foundation (Tax ID # 94-2927405) and L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center (Tax ID # 95-3567895), each of which is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation recognized as tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to AIDS/LifeCycle are deductible for income tax purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
Support my ride!
|Donate to support Danny!||Join Danny's Team!|
We're on our way
Thanks to my generous sponsors
Danny R. Baker
Mike and Miguel Mo-Flo
Mr. De Peng
Kim and Mando
Ms. Andria Tay
Frank D Lambetecchio
Mr. Andrew Uren
Neil Minton & Todd Martin
Bitter Badger Inc
Indra Gardiner Bowers
Chris, Nickey & Hayden
Sandra & Ralph Laws
Doug Cooper and Lorraine Iverson
Mr. Edward Boyes Jr.
#1 Cousin :)
Mrs. Christy James
Ms. Ms. Jared 'Jared' Greer
Julie & Angel
Lisa Raine Burrows
Dr. Sue Taylor
Mrs. Jenefer Jamie Simmons
I'm Riding to End AIDS
For the 5th time I'm bicycling in AIDS/LifeCycle. It's a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS.
Help me support AIDS/LifeCycle by giving what you can. We'll keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past.
So, what can you do?
I ask that you help me in this journey by just giving what you can to help support the AIDS/LifeCycle cause. ANY amount will make a difference in someone's life.
What does your donation provide?
• $5,000 can help fund the 'Stop AIDS' HIV Testing RV for one year.
• $2,500 can help four HIV-positive people receive safe and stable housing situations for one month.
• $1,000 can help fund 2 'Stop AIDS' forums where people can learn more about HIV and about living better with HIV
• $500 can help 15 people receive medical benefits counseling to obtain prescription drug assistance.
• $250 can help provide 10 Rapid HIV Antibody tests to 10 people at SFAF sites.
• $175 can help provide case management for 15 HIV-positive homeless clients.
• $150 can help provide 1,000 syringes through the street-based Syringe Access Service.
• $100 can help provide the travel cost for a Stop AIDS Treatment Advocacy Coordinator to attend the medical appointments of 25 clients, providing moral support and to help clients advocate for themselves.
• $25 can help a Financial Benefits counselor assist one person in navigating the private and public benefits
systems, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, CARE/HIPP, short-term disability, and Social Security.
• $10 can help provide 143 condoms that the Stop AIDS Project will distribute.
MATCHING GIFTS REMINDER: Many companies offer matching gifts for your donation! Please use Federal Tax ID 94-2927405 (SF AIDS Foundation) for matching gifts and designate "LifeCycle - Danny Baker #1273." Please feel free to reach out to me for any other information you may need.
In addition, all gifts are tax-deductible. All donors will receive a letter of acknowledgement for tax purposes.
My Personal Web Log
A whole team!
This year, I've got a whole team to ride with. I'm captain of Team Walmart's first year participating. It's going to be a lot of work getting everyone up and riding, motivated, inspired and unafraid to ask for donations. But it's well worth every hill we climb, every event we have to pull together, every dollar we raise to help fight HIV/AIDS. Hopefully we can look back one day and say "yeah, we were there and we helped bring an end to this pandemic".
Now it's time to train.